- September 24, 2020
- Posted by: RENIXGI
This online Fire Safety Training Course teaches you about the fire risks in work premises and what safety measures should be in place to control them. It explains everyone’s legal responsibilities, the common causes of fires, how to prevent them, what fire safety arrangements are necessary, and the importance of following emergency procedures.
If you are in charge of fire risk assessments and overseeing evacuation procedures, such as the employer of a workplace or a senior member of staff with fire safety responsibilities, this course can be a starting point for your knowledge, including for carrying out risk assessments. However, you will also need to receive a higher level of training than this course provides, such as our Fire Warden Training course, that goes into more detail. Fire wardens also need to receive practical training in using firefighting equipment.
- Ensures compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006, and the Fire Safety Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010
- Developed by Health & Safety Professionals
- Accredited by CPD and Approved by RoSPA
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate duration: 2 hours
On completion, certificate is posted the next working day