Understanding Equality and Diversity
CPD Understanding Equality and Diversity (CPD Certified)
Understanding Equality And Diversity
Are you interested in studying one of our CPD accredited courses? This course introduces you to the key aspects of equality and diversity and the importance of equality and diversity in the workplace, in society and in communities. You will look at the main principles of equality and diversity, the rights and responsibilities of both employers and employees in the workplace, diverse communities and the importance of working or learning in a place that promotes diversity.
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
This course looks at the definitions and concepts associated with equality and diversity and examines prejudice and discrimination alongside exploring the Human Rights Act (1998) and its legacy. You will look at the processes that are in place to protect and maintain equality and diversity in the workplace and in educational organisations. Within this course, you will also look at how diversity enriches community life, as well as the multiple threats that sadly still exist today which threaten the development of increased equality and diversity.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 39
- Assessments Yes