CPD Understanding Anxiety (CPD Certified)
Understanding Anxiety Disorder
Are you looking to increase your understanding of anxiety by completing an anxiety training course? This short, auto-marked programme will give you the knowledge you need to understand the causes and effects of anxiety, along with its management.
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: The meaning of ‘anxiety’ and ‘panic attack’
In this section, you will learn what is meant by the terms ‘anxiety’ and ‘panic attack’.
Section 2: Causes of anxiety
You will study the possible causes of anxiety in this section.
Section 3: The effects of anxiety
This section covers the physical and emotional symptoms of anxiety and the effects of anxiety on an individual and their family and friends.
Section 4: How ways of thinking and behaving affect anxiety
You will look at what happens in a cycle of negative thinking, how an individual’s personality and outlook on life can increase or decrease anxiety and the effects of positive thinking.
Section 5: Anxiety management and support
In this section, you will cover examples of self-help for anxiety, activities to manage anxiety, and local support and treatment.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 39
- Assessments Yes