Solving Problems and Making Decisions
CPD Solving Problems and Making Decisions (CPD Certified)
Problem Solving Training Course
Interested in studying one of our online management courses? This short, auto-marked programme will build your knowledge of how to define, investigate and analyse problems and how to evaluate your options.
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: Defining, investigating and analysing problems
In this section, you will learn how to describe a problem, its nature, scope and impact.
Section 2: Data and information
You will discover how to gather and interpret information to identify possible solutions to a problem.
Section 3: Evaluating options
This section covers how to evaluate options to make a decision. You will also learn about decision making techniques to evaluate options to arrive at the best solution.
Section 4: Planning techniques
You will cover how to plan, monitor and review the implementation and communication of decisions.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 39
- Assessments Yes