Planning and Allocating Work
CPD Planning and Allocating Work (CPD Certified)
Planning And Allocating Work
Interested in studying one of our management development courses? This short, auto-marked programme will build your knowledge of the core skills needed to plan projects and to monitor and manage performance.
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: Project planning and performance monitoring
In this section, you will learn about setting SMART objectives for your team to achieve its targets, action planning and how to monitor a planned activity.
Section 2: Allocating work
This section covers how to identify the resources that are needed to complete a planned activity and how to assess and support team performance in achieving objectives.
Section 3: Managing team performance
You will learn how to identify possible causes of variance and actions to overcome them, as well as how to identify ways to improve performance to meet objectives.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 39
- Assessments Yes