A Standout CV Builder
If you are entering the job market or pursuing a job or career change, you should create a professional Curriculum Vitae (CV) to provide potential employers with an account of your work, educational, and personal qualifications.
In this course, we explore techniques to help you construct a winning CV so that you will stand out among other job candidates. We will assist you in assessing your professional skills so that you can be more competitive in today’s global job market. Finally, we discuss how to turn an average CV into a polished and effective marketing tool.
- Define the term “Curriculum Vitae” and explain its purpose
- Discuss how to gather the information for the CV.
- Explain how to narrow the information for the CV.
- Outline how to develop a profile for your CV.
- Explain the professional objective and education section
- Demonstrate how to present the experience section of the CV
- Discuss the skills section of the CV.
- Identify items to use in the activities and interests’ section of the CV
- Discuss how to present awards and recognition in the CV
- Outline ways to strengthen the CV
- Constructing the CV (using template link)
- Discuss ways of fine tuning the CV
Who should do this course?
The qualification is suitable for a wide range of learners who wish to develop professional skills in CV writing. As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 or above.
What will you learn?
This course is split into four units, which are then split into several sections:
Unit 1: How to gather information for the winning Curriculum Vitae
Unit 2: The preparation of the sections of an internationally competitive Curriculum Vitae
Unit 3: The professional formatting of an excellent CV
Unit 4: How to present a perfect CV which will wow recruiters
Studying via distance learning means you can choose where you study. We ensure that you get all the support needed throughout your course in the form of a qualified instructor and a counselor to ensure that your learning needs are met.
- CV Sample/Templates
- Final Course assessment
- Master the art of preparing a professional CV so you can land any job
- Learn how to construct a winning CV to attract recruiters
- Be exposed to various professional CVs in order to create your own
- Be tutored by an expert in the area of CV preparation
- Have a competitive final CV
Renixgi Learning Solutions is a registered company in the United Kingdom that provides educational services by partnering with other recognized and accredited entities.
All of our learning resources are of the highest quality, they were designed to be engaging, interactive and to keep you focused on your learning at all times. The course is designed through partnership with affiliate companies that work with a number of Education Establishments throughout the United Kingdom and internationally to provide a variety of learning solutions. This includes Academies, Universities, Schools, Private Training Providers and Colleges.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 102
- Assessments Yes