CPD Mental Health Awareness
CPD Mental Health Awareness (CPD Certified)
Mental Health Awareness Training Course
This course will increase your knowledge and understanding of mental health and covers the social and personal effects of mental ill health, cultural diversity and mental health issues, responses to mental health issues and looks into the skills needed when working in mental health. This course can help you to achieve a career in the health and social care sector.
This course is an ideal starting point if you are interested in mental health, either for your personal life, or professional interest. The course is accessible for anyone aged 16 or over, as the online content is interactive and engaging.
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
Section 1: What is meant by mental health
Section 2: The social and personal effects of mental ill health
Section 3: The responses to mental health issues
Section 4: Cultural diversity in relation to mental health issues.
The benefits of this course include:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 39
- Assessments Yes